The patent owner and the inventor of the Current SIN Beams form is a PER partner; and we have “unique” access to both fabricates SIN Beams and manufactures equipment that fabricates SIN Beams.
Through PER partners we provide our clientele with SIN Beam Technology – fully automated assembling and welding of corrugated web beams. The SIN Beam Technology consists of support with regards to:
– installation and trial running of the machinary in our partner facilities before
– relevant training for operators and engineers on the SIN Beam technology
– provision of customised software for immediate application of SIN Beams at
– consultancy service for SIN Beam projects in the initial period of SIN Beam
Corrugated web beams – SIN Beams may be used as beams (roof or slab beams, structural beams) or as components subject to normal forces (columns or frame columns) virtually without structural limitations.
Thin Sinusoidal Corrugated-Web I-Sections, are load-bearing elements that are manufactured by joining sinusoidal corrugated-web with the flanges that are manufactured by hot-milled plates. Although these webs are thin, due to the advantages of their forms, they can be used to fabricate wide-web sections, without any need for stiffening plates. The sinusoidal form of the web prevents local and overall buckling due to loss of stability before plastic limit load is applied.
The use of SIN Beams, which is wide among many companies in Europe, is becoming more popular throughout the world. SIN Beams, which are mostly preferred in long-span constructions such as shopping centres, plants, warehouses, bridges etc., despite the lightweight sections, facilitates higher strength due to its thin and wider webs. The state-of-the-art SIN Beams are an economic solution in long-span construction, minimizes fabrication periods and have higher load-bearing capacities. The material and time losses caused in ordinary welding process are eliminated by means of computer assisted, fully automatic production line, shorter completion time of welding (welding 1m per minute) means also shorter spans of delivery.
Accordingly, when compared to conventional solutions, SIN Beams are advantageous due to;
– Higher load-bearing capacity and lower design load
– Being more economic in long-span constructions
– Contribution to building height
– Optimum weight in applicable building height
– Minimum losses in production
– Fully automatic production and shorter spans of delivery.